- Developing a novel single-crystal diamond growth process in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Developing and improving tools for the growth and analysis of single-crystal diamond
- Close collaboration with other units
Process Engineer R&D
- Experience in multidisciplinary material process development or academic process development experience – mandatory
- B.Sc or higher in one of the following disciplines: material engineering/ physical chemistry/ Mechanical Engineering/chemistry
- Experience in vacuum technology – mandatory
- Experience in mechanical design
- Experience in characterization and analysis of materials/crystals properties
- Experience in operating vacuum deposition systems (sputtering, CVD, evaporation)
- Very good interpersonal relations skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious, Hard worker.
Job Category: R&D
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rehovot