We are looking for a Research Scientist to join our oncology team for a project leader position. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated scientist with a deep understanding in cancer biology. By joining our company, you will have a unique opportunity to work in the most trending field of mRNA drugs development, learn about small-molecule discovery processes and enrich your knowledge in a wide range of biotech techniques.
Oncology Project Leader
- D. in cell biology or related fields – a must.
- Knowledge in cancer biology – advantage.
- Familiar with small-molecule drug discovery process – advantage.
- Hands-on experience in cell culture and a variety of cell biology techniques, including transfection, immunofluorescence, and Western blotting.
- Team player and independent worker.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Set of project schedule and update progress.
- Design, execute and troubleshoot assays independently.
- Analyze and summarize experimental data.
- Work with internal and external teams.
- Report on project progress to oncology team leader.
- Present data at R&D biological meetings.