We are seeking a determined and skilled scientist for a drug discovery team focused on neurobiology targets. The successful candidate will play a critical role in the efforts to discover and develop new drugs for neurodegenerative diseases. The selected individual will be well-organized and have deep knowledge and understanding of biological pathways.
Neurobiology Project Leader
- D. in cell biology or related field – required.
- Experience in standard cell biology techniques, including immunofluorescence (IF) and Western Blots (WB).
- Knowledge in neuroscience and/or neurodegeneration models – preferred.
- Experience working with a team of professionals across various departments/fields.
- Good written communication skills in English.
- Ability to gather data and distill key information into reports.
- Planning, designing, executing, and troubleshooting assays independently.
- Preparing work plans.
- Communicating and collaborating with other team members both internally and externally.
- Reporting on progress of projects.