We are searching for a Lab Manager to lead the foundation of a state-of-the-art high throughput robotics pipeline where we plan to screen thousands of formulations and molecules a month.
About the company:
Mana.bio is an AI based drug delivery startup, focusing on gene therapy including DNA and RNA-based therapeutics, and vaccines.
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Hands-on lab experience including cell line tissue culture and gene expression
- Advantages include experience in fluid handling, micro fluidics, working in a robotic laboratory and experience in a nanotechnology lab
- Data and details oriented
- Establish new processes and procedures for our high throughput lab operations
- Manage a team of lab scientists
- Lead the wet lab operations, including hands-on debugging and accountability for the lab goals
- Lab operations – tracking inventory, ordering and restocking, facilitating the service and maintenance of lab equipment
Tel Aviv & Haifa