Compugen’s extraordinary multidisciplinary team is one of its greatest assets. Our employees, coming from different backgrounds with diverse ways of thinking, work together in an atmosphere that cultivates excellence, creativity and openness. The cooperation of people from various disciplines involving different areas of expertise is fundamental to our ability to establish unique predictive drug discovery solutions, as well as to discover and develop novel therapeutic proteins and drug targets. This merging of talent from various disciplines continues to serve as a key growth driver and enables us to fulfill our mission and business goals. We are expanding our bioinformatics and data engineering team under the Computational Discovery unit and seek an Intern Bioinformatics Scientist to conduct hands-on data analysis, testing and implementation of Bioinformatics and Machine-learning algorithms’ towards novel targets discovery and enhancement of our cloud-based computational biology platform. The Intern Bioinformatics Scientist will aid in the development of Compugen’s Computational Discovery analytics platform towards the in-silico identification of drug targets and novel biomarkers in immuno-oncology (IO).
– Implement innovative computational biology algorithms and data science approaches towards the establishment and maintenance of single-cell and additional bioinformatics processing pipelines
– Calibrate and implement tools for cross-dataset and multi-omics data harmonization, integration, and visualization
– Preprocess genomics data and metadata in preparation for analysis and machine learning.
– Conduct computational analyses of single cell and spatial genomics data
– Present, visualize and communicate the analytics results and scientific insights to internal cross-functional stake holders
– The Intern position term is for 6 months full time