As an immunologist at CytoReason, you will receive an intense “data training” and work closely with our expanding multi-disciplinary team of biologists, software engineers and bioinformaticians. You’ll tackle the pharmaceutical industry’s most burning questions using cutting edge data. You’ll decipher disease mechanisms, identify biomarkers, find novel drug targets, and develop new approaches for computational models use cases in pharma discovery.
This role is customer facing. You’ll accompany the world’s top pharma companies as they enter the era of precision medicine and as they make groundbreaking discoveries and bring novel therapies to patients who most need them.
– Work closely with the pharma scientists to define the key deliverables of the project
– You will have to quickly learn the biology around the program and become our top expert on that topic
– Perform data interpretation and analysis from a biologist’s perspective
– Build a plan with an internal team and guide them through the project, the questions, the data and interpretation of the output
– Administrative and scientific leadership, including presenting the progress of the project and delivering reports to the clients