Compugen is a clinical-stage drug discovery and development company in the field of cancer immunotherapy. In line with Compugen’s business model to enter into collaborations for their internally discovered, novel therapeutic candidates at various stages in research and development, the company is seeking an Analyst & BD Manager in support of its partnering efforts.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate & Business Development, the Analyst & BD Manager will lead competitive intelligence (CI) and business analysis activities to support BD and corporate objectives. She/he will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the partnering process from identifying suitable partners, establishing, tracking and managing collaborative relationships, to transaction and deal making.
- Constantly monitor the pharma and biotech space and gather competitive intelligence from various sources including company portfolios, preclinical and clinical activities, scientific data, partnerships, deal structures and terms, and other relevant intelligence
- Perform analyses and provide insights into competitive landscapes, industry trends and perspectives, market developments, product developments and positioning, as well as other intelligence in support of Compugen’s BD&L and R&D efforts
- Provide regular updates to Compugen management and functions
- Develop Target Product Profiles for Compugen’s development candidates in close collaboration with R&D teams, and build forecast models based on epidemiological data as well as customer/patient segmentation, pricing and access assumptions
- Identify potential collaboration partners for various pipeline opportunities
- Work closely with Compugen’s R&D community and drive the preparation of materials surrounding the company’s pipeline programs for presentation to potential partners
- Lead meeting preparation, coordination, and follow-up with external companies
- Present and pitch pipeline programs at partnering events and meetings in line with Compugen’s corporate and business development strategy
- Cover operational and project management aspects of partnering projects and lead data room management and due diligence processes across the organization
- Contribute to the creation of valuation models and financial valuation of business development opportunities against partnering scenarios
- As an active member of the transaction team, support negotiations and deal making